Do you have strong organizational skills and do you love working independently and researching? Are you able to review customer websites and gather specific data? And would you like to work with a leading IT company with a goal of giving back to the community?
Data Entry Clerk
Overwatch Data Services is seeking a remote position (Michigan Based) data entry clerk to assist with researching and entry of potential customer data.
Data Entry Clerk Job Responsibilities:
- Maintains database by entering new and updated customer and account information.
- Prepares source data for computer entry by compiling and sorting information.
- Research on customer websites for key contact personnel
- Maintains data entry requirements by following data program techniques and procedures.
- Verifies entered customer and account data by reviewing, correcting, deleting, or reentering data.
- Reviews and merges customers to eliminate duplication of data.
- Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
This position is a part time position. The working hours can be chosen by you so long as the work requirements are being met. The position is remote, but you must have a computer to use for work and a reliable internet connection.
This positon is limited to 20 hours per week. This position is eligible for Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay and Company Bonuses.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Organization skills
- Quick typing skills
- Attention to detaill
- Computer savvy
Education, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Data entry experience or related office experience
- Some basic computer courses
- Familiarity with Insightly CRM is a bonus
- Must be a resident of the State of Michigan
No Longer Accepting Applications
Thank-You for your interest! We’re no longer accepting new applications at this time. Please allow us a few days to review the existing applications we have and schedule interviews. Please do keep an eye on our careers page for additional opportunities!